The Inventory Analyst I analyzes current inventory levels, production speed and sales forecasts to determine reorder levels. Controls inventories of raw materials and finished goods to ensure that product availability meets customer demand. Being an Inventory Analyst I requires a bachelor’s degree. Liquidates outdated stock and takes actions to resolve out-of-stock situations. In addition, Inventory Analyst I typically reports to a supervisor or manager. Being an Inventory Analyst I works on projects/matters of limited complexity in a support role. Work is closely managed. Working as an Inventory Analyst I typically requires 0-2 years of related experience.
Inventory Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Inventory Analyst to join our team.
- Pcount Analysis/Discrepancy Report;
- Store pending ASN Monitoring Pull Out / Delivery;
- Monthly Pcount Status Monitoring;
- Pcount Discrepancy Monitoring Status-Encoding;
- Cash Advance / Liquidation – Pcount Transpo and Allowance;
- Egress Zero Out Monitoring;
- Monitoring of Yearly Store Pcount Charges Summary;
- Pcount Permit Boutique/Depstore;
- Sanction / Non Sanction Manual Adjustment;
- Monitoring of Delivery Discrepancy / Adjustment;
- Conduct Store Pcount;
- Manual Adjustment / After Department store Analysis;
- Monitoring/Pull out / Delivery efore store Pcount;
- Monitoring of Pending for Incoming / after DS Pcount;
- Store Negative SOH Monitoring-Merchandise.
- Able to work with minimum supervision;
- Knowledge in POS is an advantage but not required;
- Graduate of any 4 year course or with equivalent experience;
- 4 years College Graduate;
- Excellent math and analytical skills;
- Graduate of any four-year course;
- Work location will be at LOT 9 BLK 14 DASMARIÑAS TECHNOPARK, DASMARIÑAS CAVITE;
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures;
- Knowledgable in Constructions Material & Equipments;
- Operation monitoring;
- Reliable and dependable;
- Exhibit ability in analyzing inventory report;
- 1-2 yrs previous warehouse experience preferred;
- Analytical, proficient in Microsoft office applications;
- Can work with minimum supervision, can handle and motivate people.