IT Associate Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a IT Associate to join our team.
- Supports the Admin team on other administrative tasks;
- Loads communication allowance of concerned employees a week before the coming payroll cutoff;
- Backups HT logs for employee monitoring reference every month during MIS (Management Information Systems), and do monthly reports;
- Receives facsimile (fax) and moves it to a shared folder for employee perusal;
- Backup outlook files of all employees going to server every 12:00 pm daily.
- With outstanding scholastic and/or extracurricular achievements will also have an advantage (i.e. Board Topnotcher, etc.);
- Preferably with POS experience;
- Willing to be assigned in Alabang/Mandaluyong;
- With excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position;
- Having Latin Honors is highly advantageous;
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent;
- No work experience required. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply;
- Full-Time position(s) available.