Personal Assistant (PA) Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Personal Assistant (PA) to join our team.
- Assist the Manager in maintaining liaison with staff and external contacts;
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often correspondence on behalf of the Manager;
- Devising/maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
- Dealing with secretarial and administrative tasks;
- Able to write a formal letter;
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation, and occasionally travelling with the Manager to take notes or minutes at meetings;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proven work experience as Secretary/ Personal Assistant;
- Candidate must be willing to work in Melaka;
- Intelligent, organized and efficient;
- Proficient in computer literate and Microsoft Office;
- Candidate must possess at least SPM/ STPM/ Diploma;
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work;
- Good PR and excellent communication skills;
- Experience in Developer’s/ Construction’s environment preferred;
- Accuracy and attention to detail.