Procurement & Logistics assistant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Procurement & Logistics assistant to join our team.
- The Assistant will work closely with the Procurement and Logistics Manager and must be able to work under pressure with good communication skills;
- Compile vehicle registration and licencing documentation as required;
- Tracking orders;
- Ensuring details on purchase orders and delivery notes correspond and that any discrepancies are corrected;
- Tracking and capturing of vehicle fleet movements and expenditure and reporting thereon;
- Negotiating with suppliers;
- Creating and maintaining an inventory.
- Valid drivers’ licence and own transport;
- Matric/ Grade 12 Certificate;
- Experience in the roofing/ construction industry will be a big advantage;
- Knowledge and experience of sales and marketing principles;
- Purchasing certificate will be an added advantage;
- Experience in a similar role.