Purchasing Assistant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Purchasing Assistant to join our team.
- Stay on top of market prices and developments;
- Maintain supplier and product databases;
- Place, track, and ensure proper fulfillment orders;
- Perform other related work that may be assigned;
- Develop and maintain relationships with suppliers;
- File and maintain billing documents;
- Negotiate with suppliers and resolve claims and disputes.
- Communication skills;
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures;
- Amenable to work from Monday to Saturday;
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing;
- Persistent and diplomatic;
- Willing to be assigned in BGC, Taguig;
- Confident to deal with foreign suppliers;
- Strong ability to apply analytical skills to data, work flow numeric information and problem solving;
- Stress management skills;
- Organized and methodical;
- Can deal with people at all levels;
- At least 1 year of related working experience;
- Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business or any related course.