Receptionist/front desk administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Receptionist/front desk administrator to join our team.
- Inform customers about payment methods and verify their credit card data;
- Respond to clients’ complaints in a timely and professional manner;
- Confirm group reservations and arrange personalized services for VIP customers and event attendees, like wedding guests;
- Manage online and phone reservations;
- Maintain updated records of bookings and payments;
- Liaise with our housekeeping staff to ensure all rooms are clean, tidy and fully-furnished to accommodate guests’ needs;
- Perform all check-in and check-out tasks;
- Register guests collecting necessary information (like contact details and exact dates of their stay);
- Welcome guests upon their arrival;
- Upsell additional facilities and services, when appropriate;
- Assign rooms to guests;
- Provide information about the guest house, available rooms, rates and amenities.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- 2 years previous experience in a hotel or guest house in a similar role;
- Customer service attitude;
- Experience with hotel reservations software;
- Understanding of how travel planning websites operate, like Booking.com and TripAdvisor;
- Formal qualification(Diploma or Degree) in hotel management is essential.