Senior Technical Support Officer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Technical Support Officer to join our team.
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations;
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures;
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy;
- Ensure security of data, network access, and backup systems;
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes;
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time;
- SQL/MYSQL wizard, able to write and debug sophisticated SQL queries;
- Manage information technology and computer systems;
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures.
- Proven 3 years working experience in IT field or relevant experience;
- Possess a transport and willing to travel, we have offices in various locations that may need your visit from time to time;
- Carry strong creative, conceptual and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to quickly gain new skills and knowledge when faced with new challenges;
- Able to read, write and converse well in English a must;
- Ability to plan, configure and deploy system based on company needs;
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems;
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation;
- Expertise in data center management and data governance.