technical client support Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a technical client support to join our team.
- Participate in and sometimes lead infrastructure changes that relate to Payment products;
- Provide professional application and technical support & consultation to clients of Finastra Payment products, typically banks or major corporations;
- Install and Maintain Test Environments for all Payment Products for support of the Payments Group;
- Create and maintain documentation pertaining to daily operations of the Payments Customer Support Group;
- You will be part of a team who works closely with clients to ensure they derive the greatest possible value from the use of our product.
- Experience interfacing with others via phone and email at all levels from senior management to junior staff;
- Speak and write English to an excellent standard – German skills would be a plus;
- Ability to multi-task and manage changing priorities to meet demands of clients;
- Experience and good knowledge of IBM i (AS400);
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to an atmosphere of teamwork through collaborative behavior and open communication;
- COBOL knowledge and development experience;
- Prior experience in supporting customers of banking or financial software applications preferred;
- Bachelor’s degree /completed studies in Information Technology (concentration in Computer Science or Computer Engineering preferred);
- knowledge and experience with CLP (Control Language Program), FTP, Query and SQL;
- Experience with support of technical services and must have the ability to quickly learn the technical aspects needed to support the products;
- Excellent analytical and communication (Verbal and written) skills; process-oriented.