Warehouse Clerk Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Warehouse Clerk to join our team.
- Transfer of stock between stores;
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data;
- Ensure supplied stocks meet demand;
- Ordering of all imported items;
- Manage day to day running of all stores;
- Remove inventory from shipment delivery trucks;
- Keep track of inventory and supplies that need restocking;
- Verify receipts and confirm purchase contents and orders are complete;
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies;
- Make note of damaged inventory;
- Create and maintain a detailed inventory list of all incoming, outgoing, and current supplies;
- Prepare inventory for deliveries and shipping;
- Manage purchasing orders for incoming equipment, services, and supplies;
- Compile reports inventory and supply balances;
- Track and ensure deliveries are received.
- Related qualification, will receive preference;
- Must be computer literate;
- 1-2 years experience in stock controlling;
- Matric Certificate;
- Flexible to be assigned to work schedules supporting the retail operational hours;
- Trustworthy, detail-oriented and can work with minimal supervision;
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.