Beautician cum Therapist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Beautician cum Therapist to join our team.
- Assist the Doctor in performing aesthetic procedures and treatments for clients;
- Not to conduct personal sales or non-company and clinic related activities in the workplace;
- Perform beauty facial and body treatment for clients when required;
- Perform stock keeping and ordering of products and medical supplies when required;
- To do other ad-hoc duties as assigned;
- Ensure tidiness and cleanliness of clinic;
- Assist with all promotions, sales and marketing events;
- Handle client requests and enquiries when necessary;
- Perform skin analysis for new and existing clients;
- Practice utmost safety and precaution when using products and machinery;
- Handle phone calls, liaise and arrange appointments for clients;
- Maintain excellent client service and build client loyalty at all times;
- To ensure client data entry and records are kept accurately and up to date.
- Pleasant personality and physical appearance with good personal hygiene;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with a proven sales record;
- Preferable with minimum 1 year experience as a beautician or a therapist;
- Required spoken language: Mandarin, Cantonese, English, Bahasa Malaysia;
- Applicants must willing to work on weekends and Public Holidays whenever required;
- Able to start work at short notice;
- Applicants must be willing to learn;
- Able to work in a team environment.