Finance Supervisor is responsible for the supervision of finance professionals. Oversees the collection and analysis of financial information for an organization. Being a Finance Supervisor monitors the creation of monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensures financial information has been recorded accurately. May require a bachelor’s degree. Additionally, Finance Supervisor typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department. The Finance Supervisor supervises a group of primarily para-professional level staffs. May also be a level above a supervisor within high volume administrative/ production environments. Makes day-to-day decisions within or for a group/small department. Has some authority for personnel actions. To be a Finance Supervisor typically requires 3-5 years experience in the related area as an individual contributor. Thorough knowledge of functional area and department processes.
Finance Supervisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Finance Supervisor to join our team.
- Prepare detailed and analytical reports on a regular/monthly basis;
- Design, document and implement sound internal controls, accounting policies and procedures for financial and operational areas;
- Responsible for the preparation and filing of all statutory, tax and accounting reports per local statutory and tax requirements;
- Monitoring of Financial Statements including P&L, Balance Sheets and more;
- Supervise three finance staff, including hiring, job assignment, supporting their development and performance assessment;
- Must be responsive to requests of all departments and regional office;
- To ensure the books of accounts and records are maintained properly, accurately and reported timely;
- Perform account reconciliation activities on periodic basis;
- Perform financial audit and prepare audit reports with recommendations to Finance Manager;
- Manage account payables and receivable activities in a timely manner;
- Supervise financial and accounting processes and ensure adherence to company Policies and Guidelines;
- Oversee timely and accurate completion of all month-end closing responsibilities in accordance with corporate closing calendars;
- Address financial issues and inquiries from internal and external customers.
- Knowledge of financial regulations and financial software;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Knowledge in taxation skills;
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics;
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data;
- Graduate of BSA;
- Sharp time management skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Must have at least 2-4 years experience in the field of accounting;
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant;
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures;
- Willing to be assigned in Wilcon Depot head office located at Libis, Quezon City;
- Competitive salary package;
- Must be a bachelor degree holder in Accountancy or any business-related course major in accounting;
- Strong analytical and planning skills.