Blow film operator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Blow film operator to join our team.
- Responsible for filling up of resin consumption form and submit to material coordinate for verification;
- Record resin consumption Record resin consumption per job on the log book provided;
- Monitor the activities and check the proper handling of dirty resin of each machine helper;
- Check the required resin needed to be use and its availability;
- Perform daily inventories and turnover of resin material to the next shift;
- Coordinate with operator for allotted resin per job;
- Coordinate w/ material coordinator for proper turn-over of materials received after issuance from the warehouse;
- Responsible on proper handling and accountability of left-over and to advise supervisor where it is possible to use;
- Double check the Job Order/specification sheed of each job scheduled for production before run and coordinate to Foreman/Supervisor for any query;
- Responsible for proper handling of dirty resins (Sweeping) in the area and call attention of the Supervisor for proper disposal;
- Responsible for mixing materials needed for all of the machine in coordination with helper;
- Maintain the operational stability and cleanliness of resin mixer and weighing scale;
- Coordinate with helpers for mixing the proper materials needed per machine;
- Check concurrent production run of each machines;
- Carry out and executes all special intrusions received from film blowing supervisor.
- Can work with minimum supervision;
- Knowledge in resin handling and disposal;
- Candidate must possess at least Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate;
- Have at least two(2) years related work experience specializing in Manufacturing, Production Operations or equivalent;
- Team player and hardworking.