CNC Machinist (Milling / Turning) Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a CNC Machinist (Milling / Turning) to join our team.
- Perform mechanical tasks including loading and unloading vices, fixtures and parts;
- Check prints and/or drawings;
- To interpret parts drawing, geometric tolerancing and machine code;
- Establish and set appropriate tool offsets;
- Manufacture or select appropriate work holdings and fixtures;
- Measure in-process parts to conform to blue print, customer requirements and tolerances;
- Meet with engineering to review machining requirements and 3D machined components.
- Ability to read and understand Blue Prints and GDT;
- Ability to make recommendations for process improvement;
- Capable of calculating and adjusting tool speeds & feeds to match machining conditions;
- Ability to maintain clean and organized work area;
- Strong communication skills including the ability to receive and give oral and written instruction;
- Able to know the usage of caliper, mircometer, pin gauge or block gauge;
- Fresh graduate / 3 years and above experience in CNC machining;
- Knowledge of cutting tools. grades and application.