Operate, test, maintain, or calibrate unmanned, automated, servo-mechanical, or electromechanical equipment. May operate unmanned submarines, aircraft, or other equipment at worksites, such as oil rigs, deep ocean exploration, or hazardous waste removal. May assist engineers in testing and designing robotics equipment.
Electro Mechanical Technician Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Electro Mechanical Technician to join our team.
- Log in all data pertaining to energy utilization;
- Routine and regular checking and cleaning of electrical and mechanical equipment;
- Routine inspection and control of all areas of the building;
- Attends to all emergency situation;
- Attends to service request;
- Performs general maintenance and repair works of all electro-mechanical equipment and auxiliary system;
- Perform other tasks as may be assigned;
- Regular periodic monitoring, checking, and logging of operational data of equipment and accessories;
- Assist in doing electrical, mechanical, plumbing and carpentry works.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and work extended hours if necessary;
- Good communication skills;
- Customer service skills, ability to think quickly and pleasant speaking skills;
- Must pass background check and drug screening;
- With at least Associate graduate;
- Preferably with 1-2years working experience;
- With good medical condition.