Quality Assurance Inspector Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Quality Assurance Inspector to join our team.
- Generates ICAN reports when non-conforming items are discovered;
- Approves incoming materials by confirming specifications; visual and measurement test; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials;
- Labelling of outgoing product status;
- Approves in-process production by conforming specification; conducting visual and measurement; communicating required adjustment to production leadmen;
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; submits reports to document controller (QA Staff) for inputting into quality database;
- Performs other related tasks from time to time.
- Keen attention to details;
- At least high school and/or vocational course;
- Knowledgeable in measuring instruments;
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position;
- Must possess reasonable analytical skills;
- Preferably 1-4 years experience in manufacturing/production or equivalent;
- Team Player;
- Able to work with minimal supervision;
- Good communication skills.