Senior QA Automation Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer to join our team.
- Provide technical support and guidance in test automation for the projects team you work on to ensure successful delivery of the same;
- Participate in consultation with the QA Test Automation team members and project team in estimating effort for test automation assignments;
- Mastery of test automation domain;
- Communicate progress and pertinent information in an accurate and timely manner to Management;
- Reduce technical debt by analyzing test automation codes and enhancing the same by code refactoring;
- Management of in-house testing tools and associated source code;
- Champion test automation best practices and processes.
- Experience in back-end (API level) and front-end (UI) test automation;
- Minimum 5 years’ working experience in an agile software development environment and experience in a senior position is an advantage;
- Positive and professional approach at all times;
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written;
- Strong Interpersonal Skills;
- Strong organizational skills – ability to handle a dynamic environment;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to prioritize and manage own and others’ time;
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline;
- Familiar with continuous integration, build and deployment practices and tools;
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines;
- Initiative and ability to demonstrate a pro-active approach to tasks;
- Proven hands-on experience in test automation frameworks and tools.