The Security Guard I periodically patrols related areas examining doors, windows, and gates to ensure that they are properly secured. Responsible for the security and order of buildings, grounds or other work sites. Being a Security Guard I typically reports to a supervisor or manager. May require a high school diploma or its equivalent. Being a Security Guard I possesses a moderate understanding of general aspects of the job. Works under the close direction of senior personnel in the functional area. May require 0-1 year of general work experience.
Security Guard Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Security Guard to join our team.
- Protecting company’s property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment;
- Observing for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances;
- Acting lawfully in direct defense of life or property.
- At least College level/High School Graduate;
- High school degree;
- Trained security officer with diploma;
- Integrity and professionalism;
- Proven work experience as a security guard or relevant position;
- With security license;
- Excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols;
- With complete and updated local clearances;
- Ability to operate detecting systems and emergency equipment;
- 5’5 in height;
- Surveillance skills and detail orientation.