Cruise Staff (Cruise Ship) Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Cruise Staff (Cruise Ship) to join our team.
- Participate in greeting and directing guests on and off the gangway when the ship has arrived in ports of call;
- Maintain continual interaction with guests;
- Participate in shows and events (skits and/or simple dance routines);
- Assist the front desk, back office ticket processing and dispatching tours when necessary;
- Assembles and disassembles pre and post activity props and equipment;
- Participate and host family activities creating an atmosphere welcome to guests of all ages;
- Host and participate in adult and family recreational programs and activities;
- Socialise with guests in public areas in accordance with company procedures.
- Ability to capture and manage the attention of a large group of people with a microphone;
- Completion of high school or basic education;
- Other language skills are desired (Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, German);
- Ability to speak a high level of English clearly, distinctly and cordially with guests;
- Degree from a college/University in theatre, performance or dance preferred.