Van Driver operates company vans or small buses. Loads and unloads goods, equipment, materials and passengers between various destinations. Being a Van Driver provides and collects appropriate documentation for the delivery or pick up of goods or passengers. Ensures deliveries and pickups are on time. Additionally, Van Driver may keep logs of vehicle maintenance. Requires a valid driver’s license and may require a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL). May require a high school diploma.Typically reports to a supervisor. The Van Driver possesses a moderate understanding of general aspects of the job. Works under the close direction of senior personnel in the functional area. May require 0-1 year of general work experience.
Van Driver Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Van Driver to join our team.
- Loading and off loading the van;
- Maintaining the records (delivery notes) of all his deliveries;
- Retail market check in his designated route;
- Payment collection;
- Delivery of invoices, magazines to various customers in his route.
- Able to read and write English;
- Age should be below 35;
- Manual UAE driving license;
- At least 10+2 education;
- Physically fit.