• Clear document is required. Passport validity must be minimum 1 year before expiration.
• Skilled workers must have at least 5 years experience with gulf experience is an added advantage.
• Trade test certificate is required to proceed selection for skilled workers.
• Hard working, well disciplined, co operative, qualified & physically fit in relevant position.
• Minimum 7 years in construction field & Gulf return first priority.
• Passport with 1.8 year validity.
• Latest Trade Test Report.
• Age above 26 years to below 44 years.
Candidates should have knowledge both house & field Electrician, Candidates should have more than 5years of experience in related field, Age: Above 27 and below 40, Gulf returned will be given more priority.
• Candidate must have more than 5 years of experience in the relevant category.
• Candidate must know the knowledge of reading & writing in Arabic.
• Age above 27 years & below 40 years.
• Gulf return candidate is on first priority.
• Hard working, well disciplined & experienced must for relevant position.
• GCC experience preferable in Construction Company.
• Experience letter & related documents required.
• Age on or below 35 years.
• Passport validity more than 1 year.
• Trade Test Required
Key Activities / Accountabilities
• Ensure on time arrival and departure time at hub
• Support the delivery driver with navigation and communication with the customer
• Ensure quality of load on trucks to maximize fill rate and minimize damages
• Ensure timely delivery...
• Age: Above 27 and below 40.
• Languages: Should read and write Arabic and English..
• Experience: More than Five years in related field, Gulf returned will be given more priority.
Important Note: First Preference to the south people specially (Kerala).
CATEGORY AGE SHOULD BE BETWEEN 23 - 40 YEARS. LABOUR AGE SHOULD BE BETWEEN 23 - 35 YEARS. WEIGHT SHOULD BE 55KG AND ABOVE / HEIGHT 5’5’’ AND ABOVE. DEPARTUE SHOULD BE ON 10TH AUGUST AFTER THAT PENELTY WILL BE APPICABLE. 10 Hours Duty. Free Accommodation. Free Transportation...
One of the most important traits of a Runner is his sense of duty and perfectionism. A good Runner is one which always does what he or she needs to do to the best of his or her abilities in spite of the many varying challenges. Such duties usually consist of: