• Good skilled, hard working, well disciplined, physically fit & experienced for the relevant positions.
• Diploma in Engineering or a valid ITI certificate.
• 5 to 3 years experienced in GCC (Petrochemical, Fertilizer and Chemical Industry)
...Purpose & Scope
- Provide technical reviews of Contractor’s Safety and Loss Prevention related engineering design deliverables with... ...savings.
- Active in the Middle East for over 20 years, we have offices in the UAE, Qatar, Oman and Saudi Arabia. We hire and retain...
...Job description / Role
Assists, plans and implements safety policies and procedures in compliance with local, state, and federal rules and regulations. Reports to Safety Director. Company strength of 1500 employees. Shipping Sector.
...Responsible to maintain all aspects related to radiation safety in the hospital and ensure compliance with relevant regulatory... ...Nuclear Engineering discipline
Licensed as Radiation Protection Officer (RPO) from the National Regulatory Body for Diagnostic Radiology...
...A safety officer ensures that employees are following established policies and safety regulations. A safety officer may take on additional roles and responsibilities, but their primary job is helping to create a safer working environment.
* Ensures that MEPC is in compliance...
BASIC FUNCTION: Responsible to provide guidance and technical support services on facility management and safety related issues and contribute to the
application of effective compliance on applicable health and safety laws and regulations....
One of our clients is actively searching for a Safety Officer to join their project in Saudi Arabia.
- Relevant Degree
- Safety Officer experience on Construction of projects
- Saudi Arabian/Middle East experience required
Start Date: ASAP
• develop, implement and enforce policies that reduce the risk of accidents.
• determines what policies are needed and how to enforce them.
• responsible for keeping policies up to date, meeting the latest standards and establishing new ones from time...
...supervisory and leadership skills required to provide a consistent safety message among a diverse work group and lead and direct teams and... ...verbal and written along with Strong PC skills in Microsoft
- Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Previous Saudi Aramco...
The Aviation Safety Officer plans, implements, and coordinates safety and environmental programs and ensures compliance with required regulations, procedures and policies with primary focus on aviation. Facilitates identification of safety and environmental risks and promotes...
...legal requirements.• Develop and implement security rules and regulations.• Preparing weekly schedule and monthly attendance and other office correspondence related to security section.• Providing the security training to all guards.• To act as Liaison between the Security...