Perform engineering duties in planning, designing, and overseeing construction and maintenance of building structures, and facilities, such as roads, railroads, airports, bridges, harbors, channels, dams, irrigation projects, pipelines, power plants, and water and sewage systems.
Civil Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Civil Engineer to join our team.
- Assists in designing TTI buildings that are functional, safe, sustainable, and aesthetically pleasing;
- Performs other related functions as may be required;
- Prepares plans, procedures and techniques in assessing construction, repair, and refurbishment works of TTIs; and;
- Participates in the implementation of programs, activities, and projects of the unit;
- Assists in the designing of new construction projects, alterations, and redevelopment of TTIs;
- Develops civil / structural conceptual design, basic engineering (FEED) package and preliminary quantities;
- Produce civil / structural detail engineering design;
- Coordinate and manage the communication between various departments for design input;
- Assists the Client with conceptual project development on civil / structural portion of the scope;
- Provide quantity estimates necessary for the development of contract requisition documents;
- Coordinate and manage the communication between Clients and Subcontractors / suppliers / vendors with respect to all civil / structural works;
- Coordinate the production of civil and structural drawings with Civil Designer on site or at head office;
- Coordinate, produce and approve any technical queries from clients / subcontractors / suppliers / vendors with respect to all civil / structural works;
- Supports the Client’s QA / QC processes with respect to all civil / structural works;
- Conduct site inspection.
- Full-Time position(s) available;
- Professionally registered with ECSA as a Professional Engineer;
- Masters: Hydrology;
- Extensive experience in surface water management and be able to carry out hydrological analyses;
- Must be able to work under pressure;
- Relevant Project List;
- BSc/B Eng Civil Engineering from a reputable tertiary institution;
- Detail oriented;
- ECSA Pr. Eng registration essential;
- 8+ years experience;
- Experience in design of Roads, Transport and Traffic Engineering;
- Intensive Knowledge in Vertical Construction;
- With Filipino citizenship;
- Must be registered with ECSA as a Professional Engineer;
- Registered with ECSA (advantage) or close to registration.