Research, design, develop, or test electronic components and systems for commercial, industrial, military, or scientific use employing knowledge of electronic theory and materials properties. Design electronic circuits and components for use in fields such as telecommunications, aerospace guidance and propulsion control, acoustics, or instruments and controls.
Electronics Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Electronics Engineer to join our team.
- Planning, installing and commission electronic, electrical and or mechanical equipment;
- Training and mentoring end-users to operating equipment and software;
- Initiating the manufacturing of components and sub-assemblies;
- Repairing and manufacturing components and sub-assemblies;
- Designing and developing the diagnostic and motion control electronic systems;
- Investigating the production of beam diagnostic equipment for measuring Radioactive Ion-Beams;
- Analyze, understand and document development requirements of electronic designs Carry out detailed electronic circuit design, including simulation;
- Project Management;
- Select new electronic parts, taking into consideration: obsolescence, availability and cost;
- Conduct PCB layout of designs, considering the thermal and environmental requirements;
- Conduct design verification, validation and documentation;
- Liaise with vendors and cross functional team to produce prototypes;
- Create and maintain BOMs of the new designs;
- Thorough in electrical measurements;
- Perform design FMEA to reduce risks of performance failures.
- Can focus on company goals and objectives;
- Enterprise resource planning systems such as SAP;
- Seven years’ experience;
- Ability to present creative solutions and work independently;
- Good written and verbal skills in English with the ability to communicate with external and internal teams;
- Deliver high-quality work under tight schedules and deadlines;
- Hands-on working experience in electronic design and simulation software;
- Strong people skills to be able to work as a team member and contribute towards the growth of a healthy working environment;
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical or electronic engineering.