Senior UX Designer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior UX Designer to join our team.
- Rapidly iterate though design solutions;
- Ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision – not just ‘how it should look’ but ‘what we should build’
- Mentor younger designers and foster a culture of innovation;
- Maintain and grow our Style Guide and Design Language System;
- Work closely with cross-functional teams and collaborate with developers, and designers;
- Lead design projects from concept to launch across our mobile apps and websites;
- Support and validate your work through analysis of quantitative and qualitative data;
- Awareness and practical understanding of current technologies, and their application and relevance to digital experiences;
- Use business requirements and customer research to assist in developing scenarios, use cases, and high-level requirements;
- Advocate for the customer and follow user-centered design principles;
- Create flow diagrams, wireframes, prototypes and detailed visual design.
- Proficiency in working with small collaborative teams;
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills;
- A portfolio demonstrating a deeply grounded background in interaction design, complex problem solving, streamlined interaction and visual design;
- International exposure is strongly preferred (Work / Study);
- Ability to distill complex problems to elegant solutions;
- At least 5 years of UX/Visual design experience;
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD and Sketch;
- Basic understanding HTML, CSS, and browser capabilities and mobile (iOS, Android) technologies across platforms.