Backend Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Backend Developer to join our team.
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications,
- Perform SQL/LINQ queries;
- Interface with a frontend developers;
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Troubleshoot and debug applications;
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging,
- Write unit tests;
- Build APIs;
- Gather and address technical and design requirements,
- Document APIs;
- Database design;
- Follow emerging technologies;
- Collaborate with Frontend developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic.
- Amazon Web Services (from RDS to Lambda, we love tech );
- Preferred: Chiness;
- .net Framework, Entity Relationship, LINQ, Razor;
- Software Development Life Cycle;
- C#, Java Frameworks, ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core, MVC, Java EE, MS-SQL, MySQL;
- 3 Years working experience in server-side development;
- MySQL databases (really big ones);
- SQL database design.