DevOps Engineer (AWS) Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a DevOps Engineer (AWS) to join our team.
- Perform setup pipeline for deployment; Prepare routine operation documentation;
- Setup, manage and maintain Entrego’s services and instances on Amazon Web Services;
- Setup and maintain monitoring of technical performance and statistics of Entrego’s products;
- Participate in product system design, optimization and capacity planning;
- Communicate and coordinate with Product Managers, Developers and Platform team.
- Experience in Linux administration;
- Amazon Web Services;
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate or SysOps Administrator Associate;
- Familiar with standard IT security practices such as encryption and certificates;
- At least 3 years of AWS Experience;
- Skills in PostgreSQL, MySQL, Git;
- Knowledge of the following AWS services: EC2, RDS, Elasticache, EFS, Route 53, ELB/ALB, ECS, Redshift;
- Amenable working during Mid Shift : 12PM – 9PM and in BGC, Taguig;
- Strong scripting experience with proficiency in Python and BASH.