Linux Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Linux Engineer to join our team.
- provide feedback on the effectiveness of the release;
- correct build errors working with development engineers;
- troubleshoot build, configuration, and installation errors;
- create and run unit and connectivity testing;
- write simple automated scipts for manual workflows;
- perform software code branching and code merge-related duties;
- report outstanding known errors and workarounds;
- build, configure, and deploy software on servers.
- Knowledgeable of scripting language like BASH,Python and Powershell;
- Knowledgeable of Java,PHP,MySQL and development experience;
- Knowledgeable of continuous integration tools like Jenkins;
- Knowledgeable in configuring and administering Apache/Nginx;
- Knowledgeable of version control systems using SVN or GIT;
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field.