Senior ReactJS Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior ReactJS Developer to join our team.
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use;
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js;
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code;
- Optimise components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Knowledge of modern authorisation mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token;
- Familiarity with development pipeline and release management tools;
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js);
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools;
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as MobX, Flux or Redux);
- A knack for benchmarking and optimisation;
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles;
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs;
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript;
- Able to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements;
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.