IT Systems Technician Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a IT Systems Technician to join our team.
- Support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems;
- Maintain network and system security;
- Manage CCTV devices, servers, storage;
- Maintain backup of the servers data, network devices data and test data restoration process;
- Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers;
- Troubleshoot problems reported by users.
- Experience on switches for VLAN, tagging, stacking;
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years systems management experience;
- Bachelor degree information Systems or equivalent qualification;
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Windows based environments for Desktops & Servers;
- Experience with virtualization (e.g., VMware, HyperV);
- Experience with monitoring systems and maintaining a high security level;
- Mitel PABX & phones;
- Experience with Domain controller, group policy DHCP etc (e.g., Server 2012 & 2016, Windows 10);
- Systems Administration/System Engineer certification in Microsoft (e.g. MCSA, MCSE, A+, N+);
- Experience in Firewall management.