Campaign Manager (Mandarin) Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Campaign Manager (Mandarin) to join our team.
- Collaborate with the client’s Account Manager in all day-to-day client communication and campaign management;
- Monitor campaign delivery and manage daily/weekly status checks on all live campaigns;
- Perform diligent and detail-oriented QA for most if not all customer deliverables;
- Investigate discrepancy requests with the client/publishers;
- Generate detailed campaign reporting for clients and senior team members, including post campaign wrap up reports.
- Strong written and verbal English;
- At least 2 years’ experience in customer support/client services;
- Project or team management experience a plus;
- Willing to work in Makati City;
- Data management and analysis with MS Excel and knowledge of other MS Office applications;
- Has great attention to detail, independent, and highly analytical;
- Willing to work on any shift;
- High proficiency in Mandarin.