Sr Pricing Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Sr Pricing Analyst to join our team.
- Support the development and maintenance of pricing tools across the organization;
- Perform gap and deep dive analysis to identify the root cause on pricing gaps;
- Actively contribute to the overall team’s and company success;
- Perform crucial pricing analysis in order to support the ad hoc tasks and escalation cases;
- Meet agreed upon production deadlines with a high accuracy level;
- Review company sales information and calculate renewal pricing through an Excel batch process;
- Support company industry, hierarchy, and sizing research to support sales in the product pricing process.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- 2 Years of operational process support experience;
- 2 Years of pricing application and analysis experience;
- Have an aptitude for data accuracy and problem-solving process issues;
- Good English skills to support working with colleagues around the world;
- 2 Years of experience with the MS Office Suite of tools (PowerPoint, Word);
- Organized and detail oriented to create and ensure a high level of data accuracy throughout the pricing data processing process;
- BS Degree or equivalent in Business, Technology, or equivalent experience;
- 2 Years of Excel analysis and/or tool development (VBA a plus).