b-bbee manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a b-bbee manager to join our team.
- Business Development;
- Assist with research on the latest B-BBEE developments;
- Training on B-BBEE for clients;
- Prepare a preliminary rating for clients, including file preparation and liaising with the rating agency;
- Writing articles on B-BBEE;
- Assist in developing and implementing a B-BBEE roadmap for various clients, based on the Generic Scorecard and the Sector Codes.
- Ability to work within a team;
- Ability to be discrete when handling confidential information and exercise good judgement;
- Ability to multitask;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Be proactive, reliable and able to take responsibility for work done;
- Proficiency in the production and presenting of reports;
- Ability to prioritise and use own initiative;
- Advanced Microsoft and Excel Skills;
- Advanced knowledge of relevant B-BBEE legislation, Codes of Good Practice and Sector Codes;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Attention to detail.