...events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
Proven working experience as a procurement manager,...
...Job description / Role
Duties: • Prepare procurement of parts and materials for maintenance department.
• Analyze quotations and make recommendations.
• Review catalogs, industry periodicals, directories, trade journals, and Internet sites, and consult with other...
United Flowers for Vegetable Oils Co. Ltd.
...Plans, organizes, directs, and controls activities related to the procurement function.
• Prepares instructions regarding purchasing... ...quality, price, delivery, and service.
• Designs, implements, manage and monitors procurement reporting systems to meet company requirements...
...appropriate quality standards and specifications.
Ensure procurement policy and processes are implemented across Mobco Group in order... ...price bid analysis, and provides recommendations to management for finalization.
Receive quotations and prepare comparison...
...quality so as to obtain the maximum benefit for the company.
• Manage suppliers to meet objectives related to cost, delivery... ...communication, and negotiation skills
• Minimum 2-5 year experience in procurement in a construction/contracting firm
• Experience in the GCC...
• Prepare prices comparison sheets, evaluate offer, obtain approvals from management
• Work with internal, external stakeholders and departments to determine procurement needs, quality, and delivery requirements.
• Maintain, evaluate and update list of...
...experience and interests.
This is a great opportunity to be part of this iconic project. Opportunity
As a Procurement Manager on this incredible project you will supervise and oversee all aspects of procurement activities for the Riyadh Metro.
General Procurement Activities to be managed/supported by the Procurement Manager:
~Process and Procedures review and confirmation/establishment
~Procurement Strategy development
~Procurement Programme and Tracker establishment
International Hospitals Construction Co. Ltd
...To facilitate and arrange final negotiations of CEO / General Manager IHCCO with suppliers and subcontractors.
To prepare the contract... ...approval of CEO / General Manager IHCCO.
Weekly project procurement status update.
Any other assignment given by the management...
About the Role Responsible for corporate procurement sourcing and strategy. Delivering savings across the corporate... ....
Delivering end to end solutions for procurement of managed categories, but is not responsible for management of contracts...
...Procure (Quote, Bid, Award) of the equipment and the materials from experienced vendors that their materials are proven for Titanium Sponge Manufacturing
Transfer to company master data of materials such as vendor information, specifications, historical cost data, lead...
...CHECK REQUIRED) Directly responsible for the oversight of the Procurement and Materials team and the profit/loss of a revenue center, major... ...multiple related disciplines or sub-groups within a function. Manages the delivery of functional objectives by providing leadership...
The procurement Engineer shall perform the following tasks as a minimum:
1- Establish project material specification... ...planned orders, create requisitions for purchased items and manage approval processes.
5- Transmit and prioritize the approved...
(Specialization/ Certification in Supply Chain Management will be an added on advantage).
• At least 6 – 10 years... ...) International and local knowledge and experienced in Steel Procurement.
• Thorough understanding of contractual agreements and the...
We are looking for an experience Procurement Manager to be responsible of all activities of purchasing process including vendors selection and management, price negotiation, purchase order execution, timely delivery, and storage optimization.
~To lead the planning and procurement of process to meet overall Targets
~Executive Director – Supply Chain
~Manage the effective achievement of Planning and procurement objectives...
To ensure that the approved purchasing plan and procurement requests are met so that the company’s operational requirements... ...of New Alternative Sourcing
3. Vendor Performance Management
4. Maximize Value of Purchases
5. People Management
...ensuring highest level of integrity and confidentiality of the procurement process and proper adherence to procurement policies and... ...equipment; conducts cost and quality comparisons and analysis.
• Manages and supervises evaluation process, selection recommendations and...