...Job description / Role
• Managing the accounting team, budgeting, overseeing all tax and regulatory compliance issues,
• Preparing... ...preparing Management Accounts
• Bachelor / Master Degree in finance, accounting, or other related fields
• Certified Management Accountant...
...leadership on Variable Cost Productivity projects.
- Help the HQ Finance teams do forecasts/estimates by providing information about... ...such as LEAN or Six Sigma
- Graduate of GE's Financial Management Program (FMP), CAS or external audit experience or graduate of...
Recruit, lead, develop & appraise the finance team & finance controllers by providing coaching & advising on... ...reports
* Must be a Chartered Accountant, Management Accountant - ACA, CA, ACC, CPA, CMA
* Must have previous experience...
...Reporting to VP for problem encountered by departments under VP management
· Execute the distribution of document and concerned... ...reports by collecting and analyzing information ( operation & finance)
· Complete & manage projects across finance , treasury , insurance...
...Job description / Role
As the most senior Finance person in country, the responsibility is to partner with the Country Manager to provide in depth value added analysis and drive compliance and process excellence. The candidate is also responsible for accurate monthly...
...global law firm who is looking to hire a Banking and Islamic Finance Solicitor with 3 - 5 PQE + to play a key role in its established... ...East in April 2004 by a team of international recruiters and management consultants, after its inception in Sydney, Australia in September...
...Job Title-Manager Finance & Accounting
Functional-Finance & Accounts
Industry-Hospitals/ Health Care
Experience Range-7 - 10 Years
Orbit Staffing Innovision Pvt Ltd is a one stop-solution provider when it comes to HR & Placement...
...from time to time as a sub project team leader
- Takes responsibility from time to time as team lead and supports respective line manager(s) in people development tasks
- Detailed planning of process implementation
- Define detailed blueprint for development...
...Job description / Role
Our Project Finance and Infrastructure team advises clients on financial, procurement, strategic and public... ...portfolio will build your capabilities in pitching, briefing, managing relationships and challenging assumptions. In our friendly, collaborative...
...Maintaining relationships with the Commercial and Operational Managers, understanding key business activities and offering support when... ...Managing and developing the relationship with the client and group finance, ensuring reporting requirements are met to the appropriate...
king salman institute for studies and consulting services
...accountabilities and provide financial, analytical and decision support for Management.
- Prepare and review financial data and create monthly,... ...the management
- B.S. Accountancy and/or Finance
- Professional Qualifications or Certifications (from...
United Flowers for Vegetable Oils Co. Ltd.
...reporting the financial position and results of the company to management, the Board Members. Provide authoritative counsel on proper... ...targets, and determine corporate performance indicators related to Finance business processes.
• Minimum 10 years of...
Abdulaziz Ali Alsudais & Sons Holding (Alsudais Group)
...• Develops and implements goals, policies, priorities, and procedures relating to financial management, budget, accounting, and payroll.
• Lead and develop finance teams.
• Supervises and participates in the preparation of various financial statements and reports...
...the business plans.
Develop trends and projections for the regions finances.
Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
Manage the preparation of the company’s budget
Oversee operations of the...
~Finance Manager (Arabic Speaking) for a Global Media/ Event Multinational
~Creation of the KSA entity and operations (Riyadh HQ)
About Our Client
Our client is globally renowned, stable and growing. They are connected to some of...
Responsible for the management of the Finance function including: Advising on and leading development of yearly and long-range fiscal planning and budgeting, capital needs and expenditure, operational and business planning. The role holder will also ensure...
Preferably having experience such as:
• Plan, direct & coordinate with all chief accountants in the group.
• Manage the budgets of all companies & Subsidiaries.
• Oversee the flow of cash for financial growth.
• Plan, Prepare & submit...
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations.
- Manage the financial control functions of the branches.
- Manage... ...and managing facilities.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
• 15 years of experience in a managerial role...
...Planning and budgeting for all departments.
Preparation of monthly management reports and quarterly board reports including timely analysis... ...management over a team
Degree in Accounting/Finance.
10+ years of relevant professional experience.