Digital Project Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Digital Project Manager to join our team.
- Be able to prepare a quotation/costs;
- Budgetary responsibility (achievement of revenue and adherence to expenditure budgets) for Agency and Client;
- Responsible for all requirements and issues on behalf of Client;
- Timeous monthly and/or bi-monthly charge outs – to interface with production, media and finance departments on charge out procedure.
- Must have experience in digital project management / account management;
- Must be very knowledgeable across all aspects of digital, including a deep knowledge of Digital Media and Reporting;
- Understanding of social media and social content;
- Tertiary qualification in either Marketing/ B. Comm. / Marketing, communications / Advertising etc;
- Qualitative and quantitative research attendance and involved in analysis and discussions thereafter;
- Strong organisational/project management skills;
- Familiarity with social reporting and social listening tools;
- Good communication skills;
- Rendering of strategic planning function, where required;
- Exceptional presentation skills;
- Annual budget compilation and quarterly reviews;
- Maintenance of a high level of staff motivation and proficiency;
- 4 – 6 years’ experience in account management within a digital advertising agency;
- Completion of staff evaluation reports.