M&A Director – APAC Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a M&A Director – APAC to join our team.
- Develop relationships through engaging external stakeholders on the company’s strategy for renewable energy within the region;
- Analyse financial reports (public or shared private information), inclusive of the prospective business’s company revenue;
- Conduct high level assessment of potential target against investment criteria and strategic fit with the APAC portfolio;
- Develop key M&A stakeholder/s map and tracking mechanism to ensure alignment and organisation across the company’s internal personnel;
- Research potential acquisitions – to find those that are relevant and financially beneficial;
- Originate a pipeline of target companies (buy-side) within the renewable energy sector;
- Facilitate transition of M&A leads and handover for execution to CEO/Country Heads.
- Familiarity with M&A processes – Familiar with fundamental company acquisitions strategies, and be knowledgeable on merger processes;
- University degree in business administration, finance, economics or equivalent;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Experience in originating projects and / or transactions;
- Well-rounded commercial & economic awareness and strong understanding of the renewable energy markets.