Asp.net Mvc Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Asp.net Mvc Developer to join our team.
- Supporting and fixing existing functionality;
- Selecting and using the most appropriate and efficient technologies for a particular application;
- Developing ASP.NET Core MVC Web Applications;
- Designing and building application layers;
- Analyzing requirements and designing new functionality;
- Delivering high-quality online applications;
- Integrating with front-end developers and working on front-end designs/layouts.
- Proficiency in C# Core 2.x MVC development;
- Expert HTML and CSS coder;
- Proficient knowledge in MSSQL;
- Experience with JS, Bootstrap and jQuery;
- Experience with Content Management Systems an advantage – Joomla, Drupal, WordPress;
- Database design including indexes and data integrity;
- Experience in developing ASP.NET Core MVC applications;
- Knowledge of Entity Framework 6.* and Core;
- Familiarity with Azure or AWS an advantage.