.NET Developer/Programmer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a .NET Developer/Programmer to join our team.
- Integrate internal and external product design into a cohesive user experience;
- Participate in the review process for software architecture documents;
- Understand software architecture document using use cases and the Unified Modeling Language (UML) and implement solutions accordingly;
- Participate in the system specification review process to ensure system requirements can be translated into valid software architecture;
- Perform software version control and maintain periodic compilation schedule.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to design and optimize SQL Server stored procedures;
- Ability to develop new approaches to complex design problems;
- At least 2 years working with SQL Server;
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation bestpractices;
- At least 2 years experience with ASP.NET/VB.NET;
- At least 3 years experience as a developer;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or related field;
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices.