Embedded C++ Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Embedded C++ Developer to join our team.
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant technologies into design;
- Write clean, elegant, maintainable and efficient code;
- Compile and modify the core OS and the firmware to manage updates and the bootloader;
- Design robust, scalable and secure features.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject;
- Ability to develop custom RTOS for Arduino;
- Embedded experience with x86 processor and IA32 architecture;
- Relentless need and pursuit to challenge yourself and perform outside your comfort zone;
- Expertise in OpenCV and OpenGL frameworks;
- Proven working experience with System on a Chip devices like Intel Edison and Intel RealSense;
- Excellent knowledge of C/C++/C#