Test Development Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Test Development Engineer to join our team.
- Design test equipment;
- Contribute to the company’s production engineering objectives with regards to new product introduction, process improvements etc;
- Provide technical support including debugging of test systems;
- Create documentation including test instructions, specifications and verifications;
- Provide costings for test systems;
- Design new test equipment by understanding new products in development;
- Test diagnostic programs and complete fixtures and procedures.
- Possession of technical writing skills;
- Willing to work in Cavite;
- Proven track record in a test development environment;
- MS Units in a related engineering field would be an advantage;
- Knowledge of analogue and digital electronics;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- At least 5 years of working experience in a semiconductor engineering environment;
- Bachelor’s Degree in BS Electronics, Electrical, Computer Engineering;
- Familiarity in software programming using visual basics or C/C++ programming languages;
- Can start immediately.