Electrical Wireman Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Electrical Wireman to join our team.
- Direct and train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring or equipment;
- Correctly use and maintain the tools of the trade including power tools, test equipment and measuring instruments;
- Install and maintain wiring, electrical systems, and lighting systems;
- Perform other ad-hoc duties assigned by supervisor;
- Prepare reports after perform work assignment in accordance with the schedule as assigned by supervisor;
- Good analytical skills in troubleshooting, locate and repair faults in electrical wiring systems with a variety of testing devices;
- Installs and maintain for electrical systems and equipment in-house and at clients’ site;
- Inspect and check electrical wiring systems.
- Passes at least PW3 competency certificate;
- Electrical wireman with three to five (3-5) years experiences are also encouraged to apply;
- Candidate must be a Malaysian; preferably Sarawak-based;
- Preferably five (5) years or more experience in the wiring of premises;
- Preferably attended Building Contract Electrical Wiring course and examination;
- Willing to travel.