Administrative Supervisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Administrative Supervisor to join our team.
- Provide guidance and direction to functional supervisors in the administration of these operations;
- Manage the administrative budget, facility maintenance, and documentary requirements of the company;
- Analyzes cost-saving and performance-enhancing practices within departmental responsibilities;
- Formulate performance standards, conduct evaluations and initiate personnel actions;
- Directly supervise Admin, Janitorial and Office Transportation staff, plus indirect supervision of Security, Service and Maintenance staff;
- Develop job descriptions and assign work.
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Can easily adapt;
- Good comprehension;
- Excellent in People Management;
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Related Course;
- Training in Office Management Training – Microsoft Office;
- Must be detail-oriented;
- Knowledge in a Production Process;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Able to listen in suggestions;
- Must be willing to carry out work in the field;
- graduate of any four (4) year course;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Excellent in Problem-solving, Critical thinking, and Communication.