First Aid & CPR Instructor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a First Aid & CPR Instructor to join our team.
- Conduct and facilitate First Aid & CPR Training all over Malaysia;
- Handle training administration matters;
- Design & Develop new training materials and resources.
- Desire to build a career in training and development;
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate or Diploma in Nursing / Medical Assistant / Paramedic Science / OSH;
- Self Motivated, Result Oriented Team Player and willing to perform out of ordinary working hours;
- Possess excellent presentation, communications & interpersonal skill;
- Good command of both written and spoken in English and Malay;
- Fresh graduates with passion in teaching are encouraged to apply (Instructor Development Program (IDC) will be provided);
- Willing to travel local & outstation; possess own transport will be an advantage;
- Nurse/ Paramedic / AMO / EMT / Pre-hospital professional with relevant working experiences.