Head Of Innovation – FMCG Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Head Of Innovation – FMCG to join our team.
- Leading the organisation in research for new products, product enhancements and product redesign;
- Anticipating and generating consumer insight that feeds the innovation pipeline with concepts and commercial possibilities;
- Understand and drive the concepts of cutting edge technology;
- Oversees key projects, processes and performance reports, data and analysis;
- Originate new products in concert with customer needs and business model;
- Selects correct design concepts and fundamental technology used for new products or improvement for existing ones;
- Collaborating with key stakeholders both locally and globally to identify and exploit opportunities for future growth.
- Strong Chemistry background is desired;
- Experience in strategic and operational partnering with NPD, R&D and Sales and Marketing;
- Project management skills and managing project teams;
- Significant background of working with consumer and customer insights;
- 5 – 10 years’ experience in a similar role within an FMCG or Food Service Industry;
- Engineering Qualification is a MUST – an Engineer and a Chemist would be ideal;
- Demonstrated ability to develop repeatable processes or improve existing processes in and out of product development;
- Comfortable working in an environment where ideas are shared and challenged.