Horizontal Directional Drill Operator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Horizontal Directional Drill Operator to join our team.
- Performs the necessary clerical work to account for mapping of material/equipment installed, material usage and time as required;
- Obtain and deliver equipment, materials and supplies to and from storeroom or other locations;
- Must be willing to perform any other duties assigned;
- Operate and maintain horizontal drilling systems and other underground construction equipment;
- Responsible for setup and operating a horizontal directional drilling (HDD) machine;
- Drives truck with trailer attached, hauling directional drill or associated equipment to the work site as directed;
- Perform route planning and mapping with GPS technology.
- Required Skill(s): Expertise in operating Horizontal Drilling;
- Hiring (4);
- Candidate must possess at least High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate in others or equivalent;
- At least 3 year(s) working experience as horizontal directional drill operator;
- Preferably with background in Telecommunication/Construction Industry;
- With previous experience in underground installation and handling of fiber;
- Immediately needed and can start ASAP.