Machine Operator I sets up and operates a production machine in accordance with established procedures and guidelines. Uses computer-controlled equipment to select, position and secure automatic or semi-automatic machines. Being a Machine Operator I controls and adjusts machine settings to complete simple tasks accurately, according to specifications, and in a timely fashion. May require a high school diploma or its equivalent. Additionally, Machine Operator I typically reports to a supervisor/manager. The Machine Operator I works under the close direction of senior personnel in the functional area. Possesses a moderate understanding of general aspects of the job. May require 0-1 year of general work experience.
Machine Operator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Machine Operator to join our team.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned by the Plant Manager or his designee;
- To ensure that work orders are correctly completed in accordance with confidential batch sheets;
- Verify through visual inspection that the pipes are suitable for coating;
- Able to control production quality and maintain activity logs system;
- Perform Prime, Powder or Liquid Coating Application as per the client’s Standard Operating Procedure;
- To perform periodic machine repair and maintenance and to carry out simple repair and maintenance work as and when is necessary;
- Good communicator with an open and honest character;
- Have a positive attitude and a team-work focussed spirit;
- Inform the Coating Plant Foreman or his designee if any disturbance or irregularities in the production flow occurs;
- Perform necessary qualification test by the use quality control gauges to verify that the pipes meet the SOP;
- Any other duties as determined by the immediate superior;
- Records Daily Production Reports , Quality Assurance/Control Reports and all necessary Reports regarding operation;
- Be available to work full-time, 5 days/week, 8 to 12 hour shifts, as required;
- Follow all the Company HSEMS, QMS, policies and procedures;
- Motivated to achieve machine output targets and have a high standard of attention to detail.
- Candidate with 1-year experience in related field/fresh graduate is encouraged to apply;
- With good communications skills (Filipino);
- Candidates must have at least High School Diploma;
- Computer literate (optional) ·
- 5 days’ work with other benefits;
- Resource Consultant;
- South Auckland Branch;
- Minimum SPM certificate or Diploma in Mechanical and Electronic Engineering;
- Graduate of a technical course;
- Work experience is not required;
- Minimum of 2 years working experience is required for this position;
- Minimum of 4 years working experience is required for this position;
- Malaysian male-only and able to communicate in Malay or English;
- He is responsible for the efficient operation of assigned machines/ equipment such as the roasted coffee grinder and vacuum sealer.