Manufacturing Operator Welder Grinder Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Manufacturing Operator Welder Grinder to join our team.
- Able to suggest improvements in work productivity and product quality;
- Ensures 7s is maintained;
- Performs other related tasks from time to time;
- Ensures that daily production plan is met;
- Observes production procedures related to safety and health at work;
- Ensures that proper tools and equipment is used in performing work-related tasks;
- Ensures the quality of products being worked on;
- Able to perform basic preventative maintenance of equipment and tools;
- Learns skills that will improve productivity;
- Immediately reports to leadman, any abnormality or irregularity regarding items produced, tools, equipment, and processes.
- At least high school graduate or relevant vocational course;
- Must possess reasonable analytical skills;
- At least 1 year of work experience in the related field;
- Team Player;
- Preferably 1-4 years experience in manufacturing/production operations or equivalent;
- Able to work with minimal supervision.