Corporate Finance Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Corporate Finance Specialist to join our team.
- Identification of New Business/Investment Opportunities;
- Liaise with all parties involved in investment/new business transactions and participate in negotiations;
- Stakeholder engagement;
- Provide input into commercial partner agreements by structuring the financial aspects thereof;
- Conduct feasibility studies for business expansion and new business acquisitions;
- Document revenues and expenditures expected and submit to management;
- Develop and use high quality financial modelling to assess and predict outcomes, financial risks and returns of investment decisions;
- Negotiate and structure financial details;
- Prepare and present proposals/business cases, pitches and/or formal presentations to senior management on investment/ capital allocation opportunities;
- Conduct valuations for Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) if required;
- Develop and maintain customer relationships in order to gain valuable insights on financial matters that affect the companys performance.
- Financial services experience;
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in Corporate Finance.