Design Intern Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Design Intern to join our team.
- Participate in design critiques, providing feedback to other designers and presenting your own work;
- Identify opportunities for layout and template creation that require visual upgrades through inspection of our library and user feedback;
- Partner with senior designers, marketers, and key stakeholders to take conceptual ideas and turn them into project and campaign deliverables;
- Participate in weekly design reviews to obtain feedback, iterating on the designs as necessary;
- Visually communicating design solutions by creating unique and original templates for various teams, themes, and topics;
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our millions of users;
- Collaborate with Canva designers to apply the design kits/brief/guide, helping to improve and maintain a consistent visual system;
- Act upon requests for quick template changes, based on user feedback;
- Support the team’s scalability through documentation, adhoc design projects, and process improvement.
- Must be taking arts and design or any related course;
- Must be a team player;
- Must be a College or Senior High Student;
- Can present basic portfolio;
- Must be familiar with ADOBE Suite;
- Must have experience with Adobe Flash, Adobe After Effects, or Digital Animation;
- Experience with Unity a plus but not a requirement;
- Have an updated study load;
- Eager to grow and learn;
- Must be creative;
- Candidate must be currently pursuing a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Art/Design/Multimedia or equivalent.