Design or create graphics to meet specific commercial or promotional needs, such as packaging, displays, or logos. May use a variety of mediums to achieve artistic or decorative effects.
Graphic Artist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Graphic Artist to join our team.
- Prepare content for internal use;
- Coordinate with team members and suppliers to gather images, logos, stats and content to use in various creative projects;
- Video and GIF editing;
- Develop innovative design multimedia solutions within the constraints of cost and time;
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas;
- Amend designs after feedback;
- Effectively source suppliers who can effectively deliver the output;
- Test graphics across various media;
- Maintain updated records of the videos, images and guides that we use;
- Develop and design projects by gathering information and data through research;
- Able to manage time wisely to meet deadlines at all times;
- Research and design unique and creative t-shirt designs based on market trends;
- Design various marketing media content as needed (product listing photos, packaging, banner ads, wireframing, etc);
- Copywriting and various forms of textual content production for ecommerce;
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop);
- Adapts easily with online tools;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- At least 1 year experience as a Graphic Artist;
- Creative thinker with the ability to construct and formulate ideas;
- Amenable to work Monday-Friday on AU shift (6am-3pm);
- Willing to work asap;
- Willing to work every mondays to saturdays;
- Have experience using other software tools such as Dreamweaver, HTML, CorelDraw, etc;
- High level of customer focus with strong interpersonal skills;
- At least 2 years related work experience preferably in Garments Industry;
- Attention to detail and quality;
- Excellent English communication skills;
- Html / html5;
- Minimum Qualifications and Experience.